"Warmness On The Soul"
Your hazel-green tint eyes watching every move I make.
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, and in you I confide, my heart..
And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart, to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.
.jpg)
.jpg)
a few weeks back, i was boggled by questions that kept ringing in my ear: "does God really exist? how will i know so? would there be a proof for it? or is it just another scientifically-related answer?" so i asked God one day, "God, if you really do exist, please let me feel your presence so i can lay my life upon your hands." and guess what, i got my answer in a very short time. i never felt better.
with my now-refreshed spirit and enthusiasm, i am ready to pursue my life revolving about God again. i can be sure that this time, i will not be let down. in such a world overcome by chaos, i know that there is always someone out there, watching out for me, guiding me with a light, eradicating all darkness, and leading me forward to salvation. thank you, God.
No comments:
Post a Comment