"Never-Ending"
It's not easy to let go
I still love you, that we know--
We're so close but we're so far
That's why I won't (That's why I won't).
Still the light flickers on
Bearing hope, before there's none
Broken hearts evetually fade away
And I'll be left with you to stay
No one's going, no one's leaving
It's just a matter of time
The situation might not call for it
But we're still gonna be fine
And when you're finally mine
Together we'll shine
No open wounds to stand in the way
I'll lead you on, where you belong
Baby, we'll be one someday.
You and I, we may not know
How much you made me fall for you
What I know is we're not done
There's so much more from where we begun
No one's going, no one's leaving
It's just a matter of time
The situation might not call for it
But we're still gonna be fine.
And when you're finally mine
Together we'll shine
No open wounds to stand in the way
I'll lead you on, where you belong
Baby, we'll be one someday
Someday...
I'll miss your smile
I'll miss that kiss
This was supposed to be eternal bliss
And though I fought
And though I tried
I know this is not happening tonight
Tonight...
And when you're finally mine
Together we'll shine
Together we'll shine
No open wounds to stand in the way
I'll lead you on, where you belong
Baby, we'll be one someday
And when you're finally mine
Together we'll shine
I'll take your pain away
No more regrets, this time we're set
You and me,
Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment