Monday, June 05, 2006

feeling this

ahhh, i finally broke my consecutive 2 weeks of constant blogging. rats. oh well, what can i do when the study room is full? anyway. finally re-formatted my hard-disk. no more spyware, no more adware, no more viruses. mwahaaha.

went for G.D.O.P (Global Day Of Prayer) at the National Stadium yesterday evening. let me tell you, the amount of unity and love experienced there can't be defined in words alone. i'l try my best though. i went with sean and yvonne, what a waste yvonne has to leave early for LTC today. we were supposed to meet at 6pm, but due to the SMART time schedules i ended up there at 4.45pm. and i was eaten by mozzies.

GDOP was a special event for the first time in singapore, where at exactly 7.14pm the world will pray in unison for other nations, etc. not surprisingly, 24,000 people turned up for the session. they had a musician panel on the stage, and we sang many wonderful praise/worship songs. very very nice. with the added touch of lighting effects. i still can remember one particular song i sung before, the tune was so rock-ish and so full of depth, i literally shouted my voice out. i loved that part. haha.

"Lord, I Lift Your Name"
Lord I lift Your name on high
Lord I love to sing Your praises
I'm so glad You're in my life
I'm so glad You came to save us

You came from heaven to earth
TO SHOW THE WAY
From the earth to the cross
MY DEBT TO PAY
From the cross to the grave
FROM THE GRAVE TO THE SKY
LORD I LIFT YOUR NAME ON HIGH!!!

ahhh. the great amount of satisfaction knowing that God is here for you. this event brought me so much closer to understand God better. after all, we'll be spending eternity with Him, so get to know Him as well as you possibly can! the efforts are worth it. His son Jesus died for our sins, remember? we therefore have to honour Him and worship him for whatever He has done.

"the heart of worship is surrender."

thank you so much God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»