Saturday, August 12, 2006

4.AM forever

"I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done

And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear
Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbye
I nearly do
Light up...

Slower slower
We don't have time for that
All I want is to find an easier way
To get out of our little heads
Have heart my dear
We're bound to be afraid
Even if it's just for a few days
Making up for all this mess"
---'Run' by Snow Patrol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.....i really don't know what more i can say ; i know you're trying to get away from me, to avoid me. i don't know what i have done wrong, if i have offended you in any way. maybe it's just me. maybe i'm just paranoid. i really don't know. i have made many mistakes, but do i really deserve this all? you probably know what i feel by now, and that's probably the main reason why you stay away from me. am i really that unapproachable? am i really that disrespectful? am i not trustworthy? if it's something in you, please don't take it out on yourself. it's always my fault most of the time, and i'll take the blame. i can live with it, hopefully. but whatever it is, this is not what it was supposed to be, what i wanted it to be. i have made another mistake.

maybe, one day, you'll forgive me. maybe then you'll realise that i just want to be with you. i just want to love you like how i love others. you may not see it forever, but what you should know is that i will be behind you every step of the way. i will press on, and hopefully one day you'll see it in me, and we'll be together. until then, i'll have to wait, for this may never happen between us. i love you, _________________.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Yo Ben, cool it...and may God bless u :)